– your dedicated non-automated, hand-crafted tech prospecting, lead generation, business development & sales as a service team
Even though all PitchBob products are built on AI, we understand that most business relationships are based on human interaction, personal connections, and networking.
As a startup itself, we actively utilize sales outreach and prospecting mechanics; we understand what works and what doesn't work for startups. We know how manual LinkedIn outreach works and when other tools and channels are needed.
After going through manual sales and transitioning to scalable channels, we have preserved our outreach team, which has become a separate business unit - PitchBob Outreach Team.This team assists our users in hypothesis testing, market entry, initial sales, and scaling.
1. In the early stages, hypothesis validation and risky assumptions about the future are necessary. Customer discovery and development stages require extensive communication with the relevant target audience of potential customers. When the sources of search are limited, LinkedIn outreach comes to the rescue. Our team can assist with investigation, segmentation, message sequences, feedback tracking, meeting control, and writing feedback.
2. During initial sales, when your product is unknown, there are many competitors; there is little trust, your product packaging could be better, and you are at the founder sales stage. After entering the market, when each customer is acquired manually, and founders make the initial sales themselves when other customer acquisition channels are either inaccessible, expensive, or not delivering the desired conversion, LinkedIn outreach works excellently.
3. At offline events. As a startup that has gone through this stage and retained a team to work with client projects, we understand how to do it. Our team can assist with relevant events and conferences, potential prospect clients, contact chains to arrange offline meetings or Zoom calls, track deals until closure, and support the founders' team.
4. During the initial scaling stage, when key hypotheses have been validated, positive feedback has been received from the market, the first dozens of contracts have been signed, the first hundreds of deals have been closed, and the product has increased in value. At this point, internal resources may be limited due to the core team's focus on the product, lack of competence in business development and sales, limited resources for forming an in-house sales outreach team, or the inability or unwillingness to manage scattered outreach freelancers.
5. During the fundraising process. Especially for tech-focused teams w/o fundraising hassles.
One of the critical directions of outreach is fundraising and LinkedInoutreach to investors. With the toolkit created in PitchBob and our outreachefforts, you can increase the base of relevant potential investors and thenumber of contacts with them and receive feedback. You may attract investmentsat maximum, which we cannot guarantee to be honest with you. When working withinvestors, we utilize our databases with 10,000 direct contacts across variouschannels and employ a highly personalized approach from letter preparation tofollow-up messages.
PitchBob Outreach Team can assist by handling all outbound salesquestions and keeping them under control until you are ready to bring themin-house.